[quote=”[email protected]” post=3254]I am asking for support. There is no doubt I have a very high and busy energy field. I am currently working on channeling my energy in ways that serve others. Some of the things that happen to me on a regular basis; I am constantly shocking other people by touching them. Electronics that are not even plugged in with cause a charge on me. I can’t touch a refrigerator, or a file cabinet or anything metal without grounding myself first. Even closing my car door, I have to ground myself. No, I don’t shuffle my feet or anything of the other things. I have gotten used to this way of living. My dilemma; my computer is always in breakdown. Meaning it crashes all the time and then I have to reset and blah blah blah. My computer is fine and it has been tested. How do I demagnetized or deenergize myself so that I can protect my computer? My iPad and apple phone do not seem to be as affected with this. Thank you for your support! Andrea[/quote]
Hi Andrea, I had the same problem for years! I got shocked all the time, shocked people and I blew even few light bulbs. Now, it is gone for sometime time. I don’t know, maybe 4 years. One day I was surprised as I have realized that it was not happening any more. One big difference in me, I became calmer. I am not suggesting here that you are stressed. Just becoming calmer than I was and I have also done few extra things I am just about to suggest to you. It helped!
I would suggest that you do this. Before you sit down to your computer, became calmer than you are at that very moment, send love to yourself and the computer and say, “I am so grateful that my computer absolutely loves my calm energy and it always works perfectly.”
Other thing is, that I started to expect that I can touch anything or anyone and it is a normal touch. You see every time I touched the door of my car I felt a shock like you. So, I stopped before I touched the door, concentrated for a second to become calmer, send love to the door thinking how nice experience it is going to be. It took me only 2-3 second to pause and that go through that new routine. Then one day I realized that the shocks stopped a while ago. Do the same with touching people, or anything metal.
Try it for a week and let me know how you are doing. 🙂