Whether we work for someone or we have our own business, how we present ourselves is very important to our professional success. There are many attributes of the presentation.
1. One is our physical look. We need to dress the part. We need to look tidy, neat and professional. Our clothes need to reflect the career that we pursue.
2. We always need to be on time. Be on time or early. That shows that you respect your clients and you are serious about your career.
3. Always smile and be positive. When you are happy, you will find that things will go easy and smoothly. Attitude is a HUGE part of your presentation.
4. Expect success. When we picture in our mind that whatever we do is going to be successful we become confident. Confidence delivers results.
5. Give genuine compliments. We create everything in our lives by the way we feel, so when we compliment someone it makes us feel good. The key is to make sure that our compliment is genuine. Seeing someone happy about the compliment that we just gave makes us feel even better.
6. Praise others for a job well done. Appreciate everyone and everything. Leave any other feelings to yourself. Respect everyone.
7. Go the extra mile. I am going to give you a very interesting example. Before I had my business I was an insurance agent. On my second day on the job there was a phone call in my office from a client who needed assistance with a claim. The original agent for that client left and the work that was required to assist with the claim was going to be for free. All the agents that were in the office at that moment were more interested in pursuing their own agenda than to do something for free. I took that call and assisted with the claim. It took me quite a bit of time to do it. At the very end that client was so pleased with my work that he purchased a big policy from me and soon after a big policy for his wife. My commission was thousands of dollars. He also recommended me to other people who became my clients.
8. Have fun with everything you do.
Love what you do, have fun with it, look the part, expect results, always smile and see only good in everything and you will be successful in whatever you do.
Have an absolutely magical week, full of LOVE, GRATITUDE and FUN!!!